GXWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history?

4 posters

Go down

Who is the most overrated GXWS wrestler ever?

Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_lcap20%Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_lcap10%Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_lcap10%Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_lcap0%Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_lcap30%Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? I_vote_rcap 30% 
[ 3 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 10

Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? Empty Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history?

Post  Kouji Tanaka Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:57 pm

You decide.

Kouji Tanaka
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? Empty Re: Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history?

Post  Rikishi Wed Jul 04, 2012 1:15 pm

You forgot to add Kouji Tanaka.
Rikishi
Rikishi
Upper-Mid Carder
Upper-Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history? Empty Re: Who is the most overrated wrestler in GXWS history?

Post  GM The Bouncer Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:34 pm

Who overrates him? I had to edit someone's name. Since I was FORCED to choose, I chose CC.
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

https://gxwswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin credible Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:46 pm

if i could choose more , it'd be every DL, because Dl's are pussies + i tore them apart myself, but oh well, i choose TB Wink
Justin credible
Justin credible
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  Kouji Tanaka Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:11 am

feds pimp Justin Credible wrote:if i could choose more , it'd be every DL (except Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Damien Snake, and any other persona of Kouji Tanaka), because Dl's are pussies (except Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Damien Snake, and any other persona of Kouji Tanaka) + i tore them apart myself (except Chris Fire, Trevor Goodnight, Damien Snake, and any other persona of Kouji Tanaka), but oh well, i choose TB Wink

Fixed.

Kouji Tanaka
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Post  GM The Bouncer Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:31 pm

feds pimp Justin Credible wrote:if i could choose more , it'd be every DL, because Dl's are pussies + i tore them apart myself, but oh well, i choose TB Wink

If you count the times you restart Vs. the times we have restarted COMBINED, you would see that Dark Lords>DX-Treme.

Last edited by GM The Bouncer on Fri Jan 11, 2019 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Justin credible Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:21 pm

if i never restarted, DL's would have been fucked and you know it Smile just admit it i dont feel like fighting
Justin credible
Justin credible
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  GM The Bouncer Fri Jul 13, 2012 3:49 am

IF you never did, maybe you would be able to stand a chance, but you did restart. What was your WS at the first time? 60k?
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down