GXWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this)

3 posters

Go down

A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this) Empty A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this)

Post  GM The Bouncer Fri Jun 27, 2014 6:53 pm

I know that some of you have noticed the lack of activity in the forums (namely the chatbox and off topic sections). I believe the reason for that is the absence of one of the most active people from GXWS. That person is Kouji Tanaka.

A little over 3 months ago, he was feeling ill, and ended up going to the hospital. You guys don't need to hear the rest of the details concerning which illness it was. It is with great regret and a heavy heart that I tell all of you what I am about to tell you. About 4 hours prior to me writing this, Kouji Tanaka has passed away.

Thanks to TWG, I have known this guy for approximately 5 years. Over that time, we have spent countless hours either arguing, having fun on another website, trolling each other, competing, or plain talking. We disagreed on just about everything, and that is what was really unique about how we were toward each other. We did have a few arguments, but after everything was said and done, we were friends. I have never spent as much time chatting with somebody online as I did with him, and to think about how all of this is over is terrible.

Not only did he befriend me, but he befriended a lot of you too. If you got into a heated argument with him, it was okay. I don't think he legitimately hated any of you guys.

Kouji Tanaka is also one of the smartest people that I have ever met. We did not share beliefs at all, but I can easily admit that he knew his stuff. He did his research. He was fascinated with learning, which is a really good quality to have. Not only did he enjoy learning, but he was also able to kick back and watch wrestling. While I was ventilating with all of my negative thoughts on wrestling, he would try his best to get entertained by that product. I don't think he got to see Daniel Bryan get his Wrestlemania moment, but I am pretty sure he would have been really satisfied with it.

I am sorry if I left all of you bored with this post. I am sorry that I don't know how to make posts like this. Most of all, I am sorry that I have to bring this to your attention. There are things that we just can't control. It was definitely too early for anything this tragic to happen to him. I would like to thank tpmadmike34455 and KillerMushie for letting me know what has been happening.

As for the future with his TWG account, I am going to keep him under contract as respect. For those of you that don't know, Kouji Tanaka had a few alter-egos. You guys may be familiar with Kouji Tanaka, Trevor Goodnight, and Jeremiah Ace. He was able to hold The G.X.W.S Championship with two different accounts, without me even knowing that they were the same person. Anyway, I would like to give all of you a list of his personas:

Kouji Tanaka
Chris Fire
Trevor Goodnight
Jeremiah Ace
TraVis GN
Damien Snake
Black Tiger
Bobby Stanton
Seth Bridges
Big Boii
dat biii
Gucci Swagg Jon (EHCW)
The Neanderthal
GentMafiaBxtch
Chrisrko

He is my TWG tag team partner. He is a member of my stable. He is a former GPWA Extreme Championship holder. He was the GM of WWS and TTW. He held The GXWS Championship on two different accounts. He brought much needed opposition to me. He contributed countless hours to this federation, whether it was making an RP, doing commentary, making a match, or anything else. He is a beloved roster member. He made me proud to call him a member of GXWS. He was my friend.

If any of you guys would like to leave your thoughts in this topic, go ahead.

Rest In Peace...

Kouji Tanaka: 9/25/1992-6/27/2014

Last edited by GM The Bouncer on Fri Jul 25, 2014 10:06 am; edited 2 times in total
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

https://gxwswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this) Empty Re: A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this)

Post  a.j. hale Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:18 pm

What Happened Boss?
a.j. hale
a.j. hale
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this) Empty Re: A very serious announcement (this is the first time I am writing something like this)

Post  TheRealAvric Fri Jun 27, 2014 7:55 pm

I will tell you what happened, buddy. GXWS lost a very prominent figure.
TheRealAvric
TheRealAvric
Star
Star

Back to top Go down

Post  a.j. hale Fri Jun 27, 2014 8:28 pm

I like to add something in his honor he was one of the greatest of all times I have faced him before in another before I joined the GXWS roster. He was one of the Pure Wrestling Experience and He was the former PWE Tag Team Champion before our title match came I have faced him in a one on one match and I have beaten him in that match without any outside interference from our former tag team partner. Before his time was up I promised him that I will honor the legacy as the GXWS World Heavyweight Champion and I like honor his memory for being one of the Greatest Wrestling in the History of GXWS.

Rest in Peace
Kouji Tanaka 9/5/1992-6/27/2014
a.j. hale
a.j. hale
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum