GXWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Now What? (More characters needed for topic)

+2
a.j. hale
GM The Bouncer
6 posters

Go down

Now What? (More characters needed for topic) Empty Now What? (More characters needed for topic)

Post  GM The Bouncer Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:07 pm

Now that the last show aired, I want to make sure that you guys all have smooth transitions to wherever you go next. No matter what happens though, the titles will officially vacate in 110 days. Before you can sign into another fed though, you will have to request to breach your contract. To do that, you just have to open up your contract and click the bottom where it tells you to do so. I'll be checking the GM tab daily to see who has requested a free breach.

Also, feel free to use this topic to discuss which federations you guys will go off to. I'd recommend joining with at least one other RP companion to keep each other company during the learning phases of your next federation. Best of luck to all!!

Last edited by GM The Bouncer on Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:07 am; edited 1 time in total
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

https://gxwswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Now What? (More characters needed for topic) Empty Re: Now What? (More characters needed for topic)

Post  GM The Bouncer Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:11 pm

Also, you all are free to log in here whenever you want if you want to relive old memories. I might even make some topics for GXWS Awards if you guys are interested.
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

https://gxwswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Now What? (More characters needed for topic) Empty Re: Now What? (More characters needed for topic)

Post  a.j. hale Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:17 pm

We do need the GXWS Awards and Hall of Fame reopen for the heck of it
a.j. hale
a.j. hale
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrius Krash Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:24 pm

a.j. hale wrote:We do need the GXWS Awards and Hall of Fame reopen for the heck of it
This^
Syrius Krash
Syrius Krash
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Jack The Ripper Sun Mar 08, 2020 11:33 pm

I do want to know where you all will go from now on. So many choices to pick from after all
Jack The Ripper
Jack The Ripper
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Kevin Zulli Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:37 am

lmao my contract doesnt expire until november of 2292, so i think ill be here for a while Razz
Kevin Zulli
Kevin Zulli
Upper-Mid Carder
Upper-Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Syrius Krash Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:36 am

I was planning to take a bit of a hiatus from RPing, but then Academy Of Dreams just up and offers me a contract out of the blue, so I guess that's where I'll be headed. Hope to see some of y'all there!
Syrius Krash
Syrius Krash
Mid-Carder
Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  defjam Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:46 pm

I've no immediate plans to go anywhere but ill definitely watch you guys in your new feds and cheer you guys on. Ill always be around if anyone needs creative ideas.
defjam
defjam
Upper-Mid Carder
Upper-Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  a.j. hale Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:07 pm

defjam wrote:I've no immediate plans to go anywhere but ill definitely watch you guys in your new feds and cheer you guys on. Ill always be around if anyone needs creative ideas.

Why don't you join the Carnival of Wrestling with me because I'm just getting started but their doing a Tag Team Tournament for the season so far
a.j. hale
a.j. hale
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Post  defjam Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:21 am

Maybe, it could be interesting. Im currently without a laptop though
defjam
defjam
Upper-Mid Carder
Upper-Mid Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down