GXWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

TWG is down

Go down

TWG is down Empty TWG is down

Post  Kouji Tanaka Tue Aug 07, 2012 11:46 am

This is from their Facebook (I don't use FB, but I have an account so that I can share on FB for free TPs.)

We appreciate everyone's patience as we deal with the game being down. We apologize sincerely for any inconvenience this may cause to any of our players. - Kyrax
17 hours ago

--------------------------

Hello Everyone,

We are truely sorry for this long downtime that was unexpected. You must be really bored while TWG is down. We are trying our best to restore the server, and we have now called for professional help. The new Anti DDoS service will be activated in the next 48 hours, until then we ask for your cooperation.

As to you supporters, You will have the downtime fully restored, and we will give everyone a bunch of TPs to get you rolling once the server is up and fully functional again.

Thank you

18 minutes ago

--------------------------

Hello Everyone,

We are truely sorry for this long downtime that was unexpected. You must be really bored while TWG is down. We are trying our best to restore the server, and we have now called for professional help. The new Anti DDoS service will be activated in the next 48 hours, until then we ask for your cooperation.

As to our supporters, You will have the downtime fully restored, and we will give everyone a bunch of TPs to get you rolling once the server is up and fully functional again.

Thank you
TWG Administration

16 minutes ago

Kouji Tanaka
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum