GXWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD.

3 posters

Go down

Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD. Empty Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD.

Post  Kouji Tanaka Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:17 pm

Kouji Tanaka climbs onto the ring apron and walks to the nearest turnbuckle with his opponent stunned
Jack Neon: Kouji is scaling the ropes! He's setting up for a Furaingu Hurricanrana again! Electrifyy doesn't see it coming! He's distracted!!!!!!! Kouji is about to retain!
and he climbs up on it and jumps at his opponent catching him in between his legs he then flips Electrifyy on his back brutally executing ULTIMATE Furaingu Hurricanrana!!
Referee: ....Oneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
Referee: ....Twooooooooooooooooo....
Tom Lews: 331 days!!!! Kouji lives to fight another day with his G.X.W.S. Championship! I told you! I told you!!!!!!!
[b]Referee: ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
JEREMIAH ACE enters the ring hitting Kouji Tanaka and interrupting the 3 count!!
Jack Neon: JEREMIAH ACE WAS THERE FOR THE SAVE!!!! THIS GUY IS AN ANIMAL! HOW DID HE SURVIVE THAT 2X4 SHOT FROM ELECTRIFYY?
Jeremiah Ace easily grabs his opponent and lifts him over over the head
and lets him fall behind by performing an ULTIMATE Modified Gorilla Press Slam!!
Tom Lews: NO!!!!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOO! KOUJI GOT SCREWED!!! HE HAD A THREE ON ELECTRIFYY!!! WINNER AND STILL CHAMPION... KOUJI!!!!!! COME ON!!!!!!
Jack Neon: We may be one second away from the end of an era! The end of the Reign of Terror! Jeremiah Ace is our savior?!?!?!
Tom Lews: ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW?!? NO!!!!!!!!!!! KOUJI, PLEASE!!!!!! WE NEED YOU!!!!!!!! YOU ARE THE GREATEST CHAMPION IN THE HISTORY OF PROFESSIONAL WRESTLING AND NOW WE LOST YOU!!!!!!!
JEREMIAH ACE WINS THE MATCH AND DEFEATS ELECTRIFYY AND KOUJI TANAKA!!!
Jack Neon: I CAN'T BELIEVE MY EYES!!!!!! IT'S OVER! IT'S FINALLY OVER! WE HAVE REACHED SALVATION!!!!!!!! MORE IMPORTANTLY, JEREMIAH ACE DID IT, TOM!!!!!! WE HAVE A NEW CHAMPION!!!!! G.X.W.S. IS ABOUT TO ENTER AN ERA OF EXTREME NEVER BEFORE SEEN IN ANY WRESTLING COMPANY!!!! HOPE HAS BEEN RESTORED! HOPE HAS BEEN RESTORED!!!!!
Tom Lews: I've never been so pissed off in my entire life. I am done.
Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD. Announcer-jorge%20the%20speakerHERE IS YOUR WINNER AND THE NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEW GXWS CHAMPIONSHIP HOLDER, JEREMIAH ACE!!!!!!!!
Jack Neon: WHAT A MATCH! WHAT A NIGHT!

Might i have to say, I GOT A THREE COUNT ON ELECTRIFYY, HOW THE FUCK DID ALL A SUDDEN JEREMIAH ACE BREAK UP A THREE COUNT? AND MY DAMAGE WAS ONLY ONE HALF OF JA'S? EVEN WITH 1 FURAINGU HURRICANRANA, I CAN HIT AT LEAST 4MIL THIS IS RIDICULOUS BULL FUCKING SHIT. TB WHY DON'T YOU SHOW THEM THE REAL MATCH HUH? YOU DO KNOW IN A REAL PAY-PER-VIEW, THE MATCH IS BROADCAST LIVE, YOU CAN'T EDIT IT, SO WHY DID YOU EDIT MY MATCH? GET REAL YOU FAGGOT BITCHTIT NIGGER CANADIAN PASTA-LOVING-DOLT FAG. I DESERVE THE WORLD TITLE! IM QUITTING GXWS UNTIL YOU GIVE ME WHAT I DESERVE.

Kouji Tanaka
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD. Empty Re: Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD.

Post  GM The Bouncer Sun Jul 14, 2013 7:30 pm

Kouji Tanaka wrote:

When did that happen?
GM The Bouncer
GM The Bouncer
Admin

https://gxwswrestling.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD. Empty Re: Bullshit edited match of 2013. TB has gone FUCKING MAD.

Post  Will_Eagle Sun Jul 14, 2013 9:16 pm

I must say that even if edited he didn't screw up. I can prove it in a tag match. That a partner/opponent can interfere the count after 3. It's the twg that does it, do TB was just making it look real according to twg standards. Not saying the match was edited.

"Purple passes behind his opponent, hooking his arms and locking the back of his rival's head with his own hands in a full nelson,
then Purple jumps and slams opponent's face on the mat executing ULTIMATE Head Crusher
Purple tries a pinning maneuver
Referee starts counting...
Referee: ....Threeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
WILLIAM EAGLE enters the ring hitting Purple and interrupting the 3 count while the referee is distracted!!"

The only thing I would say is he left out two words lol . I see no problem with the match. If he edited it, he did it properly. If u look at Jericho/Fandango match. Jericho was clearly winning but it only took a surprise pin to win. Same can go for the match in question. JA interrupted the pin hit a finish, and got the pin. Oh even better comparison mix vs Barrett vs axel. Miz had the win and axel grabbed the pin win while the submission move was on.

I say you were a great champion. Not the last time either probably. So take a breather and continue supporting GXWS with great feuds and rps. I was a lil upset with losing to sixth suicide wanting to win so bad. But I seen it as a way to turn heel. Come ur chin up sport. Everything will be ok.

Will_Eagle
Lower Mid-Carder
Lower Mid-Carder

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down