GXWS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Russians are fucked up

4 posters

Go down

Which one is your favorite?

Russians are fucked up I_vote_lcap0%Russians are fucked up I_vote_rcap 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Russians are fucked up I_vote_lcap10%Russians are fucked up I_vote_rcap 10% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
Russians are fucked up I_vote_lcap20%Russians are fucked up I_vote_rcap 20% 
[ 2 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
Russians are fucked up I_vote_lcap40%Russians are fucked up I_vote_rcap 40% 
[ 4 ]

Total Votes : 10

Russians are fucked up Empty Russians are fucked up

Post  Trevor Goodnight Tue May 17, 2011 7:56 pm

REQUESTED BY KSCHAEF

Russian Chili Dog - a sexual maneaveur. this is when a male takes a shit onto a womans chest, than thrusts his penis between here tits thus tit fucking her through his own shit.

Russian Beefcake - A very wide and long Russian penis. Normally pink and juicy looking.

Russian Cheeseburger - When one put pickles, onions, ketchup, mustard, and cheddar cheese with two buns, but instead of using hamburger he uses his penis as the hamburger meat.Then lets a girl/guy eats it like a cheeseburger.

Russian Cherry Bomb - The Act Of Putting A Cherry On a Girls Asshole Then Letting Her crap It Into Your Mouth

Russian Cockpit - The area on the female where the pilot (the man) lands his nuts on the females asshole and flips his member into her vagina making a stable yet efficient compartment for the pilot.

Russian Cockstain - When a girl has two shit you fuck her in the ass until your dick is covered in shit then you make her blow you until all the shit is off of your cock.

Russian Cornflake - A sexual act involving scraping off shavings of skin from your penis with a cheese grater and placing them on your partners face.

Russian Cracker - where a group of guys get together and get an unsalted or salted cracker. all the guys start to jerk off and all jizz on the cracker, last one to cum, gets a snack.

Russian Cream - A popular drink among homo and bisexual men and many women, similar to the White Russian except the milk/cream is substituted for sperm. Often described as fruity and delicious with an acrid afterburn.

Russian Crumpet Hole Juicer - When a girl lays under a guy and the guy sprays diharrea all over the chick!

Russian Cum Bath - When a group of guys cum in a tub, and make a girls swim in it.

Russian Curve - A medical condtition consisting of a fully erect penis having muscular or structural abnormalities resulting in a penis to curve to the left, right, or up.

Russian Diaper - When a woman has copius amounts of Pubes that travel from front, down past the vag, then back up past the ass giving the illusion that they are wearing a hairy diaper. Mostly promenant with Russian woman, hence the name.

Russian Dick Fidget - When a man slaps his dick across your face multiple times until you bleed and then proceeds to cum in your eyes

Russian Dish Rag - after finishing on a girl's face you proceed to wipe off the white stuff with your balls

[u]Russian Dog - When a person farts into another persons mouth when they are sleeping,and the opposing person wakes up and licks their lips.

Russian Duck - an alcoholic layered shot made the same way as a duck ass - it consists of Kahlua, Bailey's Irish cream with mint, and vodka in this order.

Russian Earmuffs The act of ejaculating in your partners ear canal (usually after pulling out while getting oral sex) and then locking your partner outside of the house on a cold day.

Russian Enigma - When multiple penises are in one anus

Russian Fecal Speakers - the act of pooping on a hamburger bun, then taking said poopy buns and giving someone earmuff-style attack. Very sexy.

Russian Five Star - when you are fisting somebody and you open your hand fast and violently ripping anything in there.

Russian Fountain - During heterosexual intercourse when jism is sprayed into a girls mouth receptical, then the male proceeds to tickle the female so said jism comes out the female's nose.

Russian Granny Smith Apple - First, you must cut the apple into three or four pieces depending on your preferences and your kinkiness. You cut it into even pieces and stick one in the girls pussy and another one in her mouth and one in her nostril. The fourth (optional) goes in the asshole. Then You take them all out and re arrange the pieces again until each has been in each hole. After this has been done you and you girlfriend-this will not work for male gay couples, but can be double for lesbians-both eat the pieces while the partner proceeds to take their foot and stick it in the others pussy. This can also be used with various fruits like a pear which is a called a chunky russian fruit salad.

Russian Haircut - When a male bites the females pubic hair off with his teeth
Trevor Goodnight
Trevor Goodnight
World champion
World champion

Back to top Go down

Russians are fucked up Empty Re: Russians are fucked up

Post  Kouji Tanaka Wed Jul 25, 2012 8:43 pm

Vladimir Borovsky is into all of this.

Kouji Tanaka
World champion
World champion